Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fun with cousins

We've had so much fun spending time with family here in Tennessee. My cousin Jessica is getting married so we got to go with her to look for wedding dresses the other day. I wish I had gotten some pictures of the dresses because she looked so beautiful, but of course I'll get pictures on the wedding day. They want Alayna to be a flower girl, so I'm really excited about that! We went out for lunch afterward at Texas Road House.


My Aunt Joyce, Alayna, and Jessica. Doesn't it look like Alayna is disco dancing?





My Aunt Patsy, her grand daughter Natasha, my cousin Kenny, and their dog Patches also came to visit the other day. Natasha and Alayna got along so well. Natasha read her some books, and I don't think I've ever seen Alayna sit still for so long when she was on Natasha's lap.





No comments: