Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My new blog

Well, as you can see I have decided to start a blog. My sisters-in-law both have wonderful blogs all about their lives, kids, cooking, crafts, etc., and I have been thinking that it would be a great way to keep in touch with family and friends while documenting the events of Alayna's (and our future children's??) lives growing up. I have resisted starting one, however, because I have been so busy with Alayna, and at the same time I feel like we don't really do anything interesting enough to blog about. But, now that she's getting a little bit older and is on a good schedule, it's a little easier to get things done. I apologize in advance if the blog is boring because we don't really do much that's very exciting, but at least family and friends can feel a little more involved in our lives since we don't see everybody as much as we would like. So, welcome to my blog! I'm excited to share our pictures, videos, and stories with you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved your new blog and thought your quilt was beautiful. I think I will have to try that pattern myself sometime.

dimli said...

Nice blog Jo.

J M Mellin said...

Thanks guys!

Christa said...

I'm so glad you started a blog. It will be fun watching Alayna grow, and know about her even though you live so far away.